Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Unger filter bags

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dirty dan

Has anyone been able to re use the new Unger ultra filter bag yet?

Also are you able to use the old style resin bags in the newer style filter? Thanks

I know the new style won’t go into the older ones but just wanted to know if the older bags will go into the new filter.

i know you can also refill the old Unger bags but not sure if you can do it with the new ones because of the plastic “cage” on top of it

I know the new style won’t go into the older ones but just wanted to know if the older bags will go into the new filter.

i know you can also refill the old Unger bags but not sure if you can do it with the new ones because of the plastic “cage” on top of it
I have the same question … can I refill the new filter will bulk resin? The old system you could cut the clamp off and refill the bag with bulk resin and zip tie it. Can you cut a hole in the side of the new filter bag and refill it and zip tie it back up?????

Latest Posts

Back