Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best buy Wfp pole

Fish4fun

Hi guys,I'm looking to buy a new pole ,I've always used facelift poles but want to try another brand ..what's best quality pole about at the moment at reasonable price. 

Hi guys,I'm looking to buy a new pole ,I've always used facelift poles but want to try another brand ..what's best quality pole about at the moment at reasonable price. 
Gardiners a very good slx is the middle of the range and extreme top of the range have a look on there site , we have just about every pole they produce and they are all good . 

I have used Gardiner's, Facelift Phantoms and Streamline Ova8. Without a doubt the best all round pole for your money is the Gardiner SLX. If you are a bit more flush the Gardiner Extreme is the one. I have an extreme 18 as my  everyday pole and it's a dream to work with. Gardiner's also have by far the best brush range and I highly recommend the new Ultimate Tapertec brush.

My 30 ft pole is an Ova8. That is also a very good pole, and looks very smart. Atm I haven't got the finances for a 30 ft HiMod so I settled on the Ova8 carbon as it's slightly lighter and I think a bit stiffer than the SLX at that height.

You won't go wrong with either brand in my eyes.

The SLX25,  not my favoured pole, is circa £330. The 22 would be in budget but you would struggle reaching some windows.
Looked at a few poles and have decided on the SLX25 pole ..good price .£309 pound and that's accessories included ..looking forward to trying out this pole .?

Latest Posts

Back