Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Public liability insurance


LS Window’s

Recommended Posts

How much do you guys tend to pay on average per year? Just looking at quotes and they seem Quite high. And do you all insure your tools? Thanks

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Suhrly said:

I'm paying around £14 a month with Gleaming. All tools in van covered yes.

Bit miffed yours is cheaper than mine I thought Peterlee was rougher than Ferryhill 🤣 

we used to go to the tattoo shows in the leisure centre some years ago now to support our old tattooist we use to have a good afternoon on the drink.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

Bit miffed yours is cheaper than mine I thought Peterlee was rougher than Ferryhill 🤣 

we used to go to the tattoo shows in the leisure centre some years ago now to support our old tattooist we use to have a good afternoon on the drink.

My Wife lived in Peterlee, it would've been rough then 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

My Wife lived in Peterlee, it would've been rough then 🤣

Every former Pit village is still rough no matter who is in it, the place I grew up in was like Royston Vasey thankfully we managed to leave 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

Bit miffed yours is cheaper than mine I thought Peterlee was rougher than Ferryhill 🤣 

we used to go to the tattoo shows in the leisure centre some years ago now to support our old tattooist we use to have a good afternoon on the drink.

Peterlee rougher than Ferry Hill you must be joking? 🤣 I played many a gig in Ferry Hill and they are some of the most memorable ones I've ever played. And not for 'good' reasons 🤣 put it this way my mother will never return to Ferry Hill after coming to one of the gigs! 🤦‍♂️ 

Yeah I remember the tattoo shows at the leisure centre, I've also played at those shows too.

ps I'm not from Peterlee but very close in one of those 'rough' pit villages lol.

Edited by Suhrly
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Suhrly said:

Peterlee rougher than Ferry Hill you must be joking? 🤣 I played many a gig in Ferry Hill and they are some of the most memorable ones I've ever played. And not for 'good' reasons 🤣 put it this way my mother will never return to Ferry Hill after coming to one of the gigs! 🤦‍♂️ 

Yeah I remember the tattoo shows at the leisure centre, I've also played at those shows too.

ps I'm not from Peterlee but very close in one of those 'rough' pit villages lol.

🤣 maybe I am in a bit of a bubble with living were we do and only choosing to speak to who we want after living were we used to live this is an improvement for us we don't know that many people but have heard stuff, we like it a lot hear because no one knows us which is a bonus after growing up in a small village.

Edited by Iron Giant
grammar
Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept