Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public liability insurance

I'm paying around £14 a month with Gleaming. All tools in van covered yes.
Bit miffed yours is cheaper than mine I thought Peterlee was rougher than Ferryhill ? 

we used to go to the tattoo shows in the leisure centre some years ago now to support our old tattooist we use to have a good afternoon on the drink.

Bit miffed yours is cheaper than mine I thought Peterlee was rougher than Ferryhill ? 

we used to go to the tattoo shows in the leisure centre some years ago now to support our old tattooist we use to have a good afternoon on the drink.
Peterlee rougher than Ferry Hill you must be joking? ? I played many a gig in Ferry Hill and they are some of the most memorable ones I've ever played. And not for 'good' reasons ? put it this way my mother will never return to Ferry Hill after coming to one of the gigs! ?‍♂️ 

Yeah I remember the tattoo shows at the leisure centre, I've also played at those shows too.

ps I'm not from Peterlee but very close in one of those 'rough' pit villages lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peterlee rougher than Ferry Hill you must be joking? ? I played many a gig in Ferry Hill and they are some of the most memorable ones I've ever played. And not for 'good' reasons ? put it this way my mother will never return to Ferry Hill after coming to one of the gigs! ?‍♂️ 

Yeah I remember the tattoo shows at the leisure centre, I've also played at those shows too.

ps I'm not from Peterlee but very close in one of those 'rough' pit villages lol.
? maybe I am in a bit of a bubble with living were we do and only choosing to speak to who we want after living were we used to live this is an improvement for us we don't know that many people but have heard stuff, we like it a lot hear because no one knows us which is a bonus after growing up in a small village.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back