waterworks hd reel dead!

Hiace Nostalgia

Hiace Nostalgia

afternoon  all. just had my 3 month old waterworks electric reel die on me- nothing happening on the button at all. was reeling in, it started going slow as the hose was bunched up round a corner then suddenly died. 40a fuse seems fine, checked all other connectors. does it have some kind of safety cut out when under prolonged heavy load? any help much appreciated!👍

Hiace Nostalgia

thanks @Pjj manage to locate the issue- the yellow button had broken, so just swapped the wires to the bottom "spare" button and we were back in business! are these a weak point? I've never heard of problems with before personally?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Hiace Nostalgia said:

thanks @Pjj manage to locate the issue- the yellow button had broken, so just swapped the wires to the bottom "spare" button and we were back in business! are these a weak point? I've never heard of problems with before personally?

Not that Ime aware of I know some have had new reels delivered with loose wires inside the box but that’s about it