Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

waterworks hd reel dead!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hiace Nostalgia

afternoon  all. just had my 3 month old waterworks electric reel die on me- nothing happening on the button at all. was reeling in, it started going slow as the hose was bunched up round a corner then suddenly died. 40a fuse seems fine, checked all other connectors. does it have some kind of safety cut out when under prolonged heavy load? any help much appreciated!?

thanks @Pjj manage to locate the issue- the yellow button had broken, so just swapped the wires to the bottom "spare" button and we were back in business! are these a weak point? I've never heard of problems with before personally?

thanks @Pjj manage to locate the issue- the yellow button had broken, so just swapped the wires to the bottom "spare" button and we were back in business! are these a weak point? I've never heard of problems with before personally?
Not that Ime aware of I know some have had new reels delivered with loose wires inside the box but that’s about it 

Back