Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom delivery or lack of it!

Hi All

Ordered a pump and controller from pure freedom 7 days ago and still waiting- no contact/update 

Anyone else have problems with these guys?
Yes I ordered two electric reels off them total nothing but problems With both reels  sent ,both faulty had to threaten them with legal action to get my money back avoid at all cost , others will tell you they are great company not from the 4-5 times I have dealt with them . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a small part for a trolley recently and it took just over a week to arrive. I was a bit miffed as the postage was about £4.50 taking the total cost to about £12. Plenty for first class delivery in a small jiffy bag that came through the letter box. Most first class small packages still only take a maximum of two days.

I was particularly frustrated when I found exactly the same part on eBay from another supplier for £5.99 (or two for £9.99) with free delivery

Have to say though I've been a user of the standard PF trolley for 14 years now and I love it. 

Most firms are extending the delivery time. I don't know if it's lack of staff to process orders, they only usually have one lad on anyway, or it's because couriers are so busy. Even the likes of Gardiners are advising 7 days.
Gardiners are now quoting 2-3 days delivery ???

I placed an order with PF a few weeks back. It took a bout a week and a half but it all came very well wrapped on a pallet, everything worked fine no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very true.. Very quick to take payment but then quickly blame Covid when asked about delivery. I had a bit of an issue with Window Cleaning Warehouse a few weeks back...

If packages are been sent via Royal Mail they are all taking extra time for some time posties were also only working 5 days a week I think only this week they have started doing Saturdays as ours was here yesterday, I guess it also depends how quickly the ordered is processed and sent out PureFreedom have a notice on there website about deliveries.

I ordered some stuff recently. Said 7 days delivery, took 9. No drama my end as it is understandable why delays are possible at the moment.

I ordered from Gardiner's last week, website said takes up to 7 days for delivery. I was gutted to have to wait 7 days for my new extreme pole ? it came the next day ? very happy man.

That’s nothing - I’ve been waiting for my new toy from grippa since December 24th!!!!!!!! It will be out if warranty when it finally arrives ?
WHAT WHY ???????? I would have cancelled the order and had my money back that’s not on  

WHAT WHY ???????? I would have cancelled the order and had my money back that’s not on  
I agree it’s been a complete balls up. I keep being sent random bits of it, then I have to email to tell them something else is missing- that gets ignored so I have to ring them. It goes on and on. It’s never there fault - they have been let down by suppliers blah blah blah. It’s currently over 3 months late (it had a long lead time due to it being a special order).  I must have the patience of a saint!!!

I agree it’s been a complete balls up. I keep being sent random bits of it, then I have to email to tell them something else is missing- that gets ignored so I have to ring them. It goes on and on. It’s never there fault - they have been let down by suppliers blah blah blah. It’s currently over 3 months late (it had a long lead time due to it being a special order).  I must have the patience of a saint!!!
What is it a reel ???

Back