Jump to content

Adaptations to angle water Fed Pole to clean top part of bungalows


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Azz1 said:

Is there any adaption I can make to angle my water Fed Pole for these types of houses thanks

IMG_20200614_140235.jpg

Surely you already have an angle adapter on your pole ? Or are you using a fixed goose neck , evan a fixed goose neck will clean that angle ok but an adjustable one will work better , hears a selection of different ones 

CE578F49-EA6C-4103-8DFE-36D776FD6167.png

Link to post
2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

An angle adapter

I don't know what pole he is using from his photo on another post. Its definitely not a Gardiner pole and it doesn't look like it is fitted with an angle adapter. The photo isn't clear enough and is taken from the wrong angle.

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/32355-excess-wire-trip-hazard/?tab=comments#comment-455750

 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, spruce said:

I don't know what pole he is using from his photo on another post. Its definitely not a Gardiner pole and it doesn't look like it is fitted with an angle adapter. The photo isn't clear enough and is taken from the wrong angle.

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/32355-excess-wire-trip-hazard/?tab=comments#comment-455750

 

I can't quite see but surely the neck isn't permanently fixed pointing straight up. An up close photo or a phone call to supplier is required.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

I can't quite see but surely the neck isn't permanently fixed pointing straight up. An up close photo or a phone call to supplier is required.

From the original photo i can make out the pole with an Acme / euro 22 fitting and no angle adapter whatsoever 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Part Timer said:

An angle adapter

I read the title of the post I thought here is someone shorter than me 🤔 below could be a picture of you and @Den miniaturised or possibly @Pjjdownload.jpg

Edited by Iron Giant
Link to post
3 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I can't quite see but surely the neck isn't permanently fixed pointing straight up. An up close photo or a phone call to supplier is required.

We didn't have angle adaptors on our first Unger Teleplus poles. We had a straight adaptor which screwed directly into the brush holder.

We didn't find out about angle adaptors until Alex started selling poles and brushes.

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, spruce said:

We didn't have angle adaptors on our first Unger Teleplus poles. We had a straight adaptor which screwed directly into the brush holder.

We didn't find out about angle adaptors until Alex started selling poles and brushes.

 

I didn't on my orange fibre glass PF pole but it didn't stick straight up in the air.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Part Timer said:

I didn't on my orange fibre glass PF pole but it didn't stick straight up in the air.

Those oval vikan car wash brushes we used had a moulded brush adapter which was at a different angle to the standard'floor' brush the other suppliers used to sell. That had positives as well as negatives.

When Alex brought out his first Bentley brush modification we realised we had a problem using unger poles as we couldn't buy an good angle adaptor to fit. The unger one you could buy was rubbish.

Link to post

Hello everyone. Been a way for a little bit sorry. If anyone is wondering what make my back pack and pole it is Blueman backpack with a 35 ft pole. They was an angle adapter within the back I got. Not tried it out yet on the above property yet. Hello everyone. Been a way for a little bit sorry. If anyone is wondering what make my back pack and pole it is Blueman backpack with a 35 ft pole. They was an angle adapter within the back I got. Not tried it out yet on the above property yet. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.