Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adaptations to angle water Fed Pole to clean top part of bungalows

Is there any adaption I can make to angle my water Fed Pole for these types of houses thanks

View attachment 20960
Surely you already have an angle adapter on your pole ? Or are you using a fixed goose neck , evan a fixed goose neck will clean that angle ok but an adjustable one will work better , hears a selection of different ones 

CE578F49-EA6C-4103-8DFE-36D776FD6167.png

I don't know what pole he is using from his photo on another post. Its definitely not a Gardiner pole and it doesn't look like it is fitted with an angle adapter. The photo isn't clear enough and is taken from the wrong angle.

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/32355-excess-wire-trip-hazard/?tab=comments#comment-455750
I can't quite see but surely the neck isn't permanently fixed pointing straight up. An up close photo or a phone call to supplier is required.

I can't quite see but surely the neck isn't permanently fixed pointing straight up. An up close photo or a phone call to supplier is required.
From the original photo i can make out the pole with an Acme / euro 22 fitting and no angle adapter whatsoever 

We didn't have angle adaptors on our first Unger Teleplus poles. We had a straight adaptor which screwed directly into the brush holder.

We didn't find out about angle adaptors until Alex started selling poles and brushes.

I didn't on my orange fibre glass PF pole but it didn't stick straight up in the air.
Those oval vikan car wash brushes we used had a moulded brush adapter which was at a different angle to the standard'floor' brush the other suppliers used to sell. That had positives as well as negatives.

When Alex brought out his first Bentley brush modification we realised we had a problem using unger poles as we couldn't buy an good angle adaptor to fit. The unger one you could buy was rubbish.

Hello everyone. Been a way for a little bit sorry. If anyone is wondering what make my back pack and pole it is Blueman backpack with a 35 ft pole. They was an angle adapter within the back I got. Not tried it out yet on the above property yet. Hello everyone. Been a way for a little bit sorry. If anyone is wondering what make my back pack and pole it is Blueman backpack with a 35 ft pole. They was an angle adapter within the back I got. Not tried it out yet on the above property yet. 

Back