Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

12v transfer pump with fuel nozzle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AGlassAct

I’ve been looking for a high flow, stand alone pump with a trigger style fuel pump nozzle to transfer water to my trolley/backpack. What do you guys use? The ones I thought would be OK (around 45LPM) are specially for diesel or other oil based fluid transfer which need the lubricant in the ‘product’ to keep it functioning correctly. The others I’ve found don’t have a pressure switch built in so you have to turn the power off at a switch before the pump burns out. It needs to be an external pump as I can’t get access for a submersible pump (Gardiner style). Guidance would be appreciated as I’m sick of looking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been looking for a high flow, stand alone pump with a trigger style fuel pump nozzle to transfer water to my trolley/backpack. What do you guys use? The ones I thought would be OK (around 45LPM) are specially for diesel or other oil based fluid transfer which need the lubricant in the ‘product’ to keep it functioning correctly. The others I’ve found don’t have a pressure switch built in so you have to turn the power off at a switch before the pump burns out. It needs to be an external pump as I can’t get access for a submersible pump (Gardiner style). Guidance would be appreciated as I’m sick of looking!!!
I've got this n thinking of feeding the kanaflex hose through lid breather hole, but do need to switch on n off.

15922133449018865499722117212807.jpg

Amazon UK - Fuel & AdBlue transfer systems aren't that expensive but i recommend making your own

I did 

The Clarke 61lpm 1" stainless steel pump with flow switch and garden hose gun or larger bore commercial watering nozzle

https://youtu.be/WIcImRh-9yc

Amazon UK - Fuel & AdBlue transfer systems aren't that expensive but i recommend making your own

I did 

The Clarke 61lpm 1" stainless steel pump with flow switch and garden hose gun or larger bore commercial watering nozzle

https://youtu.be/WIcImRh-9yc
Adblue pumps are expensive as far as I’ve researched. The pump you have is 240v - I need 12v as it will run off my leisure batteries. 

Back