Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting up on my own

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AdamS

Hi all I'm new here. I'm looking at starting up on my own. I have been working installing gutters on new builds for many years now. Initially I was looking at cleaning gutters, doing repairs and new installation. Then I thought why not do window cleans why I'm at it. I'm just after a bit of advice. Im looking at buying a van with a system in but there is very few around at the moment. Also could anyone advise on pricing as I dont want to be too cheap and take everyone else work and do myself out of business and dont want to be too expensive. I'm also not looking to step on anyone's toes it's just a idea as I want to work for myself. Thankyou for any advice anyone can give 

There's plenty of information on starting up on this forum....

Sounds like you're a practical guy so why not just buy a van then install your own window cleaning system.

As far as pricing is concerned Google 'window cleaning price list uk' (or something similar) look at images and it's all there for you. 

image.png

Mate, there's an absolute wealth of knowledge on this forum already here like a vast encyclopedia to look through. Without waiting for replies which may never come cos lately these questions are coming every single day, look through the topics. Everything you need is right there ? anything more specific will get you better results I would imagine.

Back