Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP and Trad mix, and the Univalve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

I have at last invested in some wfp equipment, the biggest cost was of course a good quality wfp. After a lot of research and google searching I opted for the OVA8. I'm using the Unger Hydropwer DI Ultra S for the water purification and it is working well. Where I live the water from the tap gives a  TDS reading of 60. This is of course good as the resin doesn't have to work too hard to reduce it to the desired level.

My most recent purchase (last week) was the Univalve........... 

UNIVALVE! Such a simple device and such a water saving device too. I have just started using a wfp system (Facelift BigBoy, Unger Hydropower DI Ultra S and the OVA8 22ft 25ft reach) wfp. I saw the reviews regarding the Univlave and thought I'd order one from Varitech Systems to give it a go. Amazing! This little gem can save so so much water, not just looking at the cost but the reduction of something so precious (water) is so important. A great day out today using this set up for upper level and awkward windows, and trading the lower level windows. This is the way forward in my book :). Maybe all wfp's should be supplied with a Univalve..... just a thought! More costly but in the long run a huge saving. 

I'd like to add one more thing to this post....... service!

I purchased this new equipment from both the Window Cleaning Warehouse and Varitech Systems, both of which give a superb after sales service and also plenty of advice too.

John

Gleam Clean

Tamar Valley (Cornwall)

I'm using the Unger Hydropwer DI Ultra S for the water purification and it is working well. Where I live the water from the tap gives a  TDS reading of 60. This is of course good as the resin doesn't have to work too hard to reduce it to the desired level.
Are you able to use double-DI with this?

I have at last invested in some wfp equipment, the biggest cost was of course a good quality wfp. After a lot of research and google searching I opted for the OVA8. I'm using the Unger Hydropwer DI Ultra S for the water purification and it is working well. Where I live the water from the tap gives a  TDS reading of 60. This is of course good as the resin doesn't have to work too hard to reduce it to the desired level.

UNIVALVE! Such a simple device and such a water saving device too. I have just started using a wfp system (Facelift BigBoy, Unger Hydropower DI Ultra S and the OVA8 22ft 25ft reach) wfp. I saw the reviews regarding the Univlave and thought I'd order one from Varitech Systems to give it a go. Amazing! This little gem can save so so much water, not just looking at the cost but the reduction of something so precious (water) is so important. A great day out today using this set up for upper level and awkward windows, and trading the lower level windows. This is the way forward in my book :). Maybe all wfp's should be supplied with a Univalve..... just a thought! More costly but in the long run a huge saving. 

I purchased this new equipment from both the Window Cleaning Warehouse and Varitech Systems, both of which give a superb after sales service and also plenty of advice too.

John

Gleam Clean

Tamar Valley (Cornwall)
Welcome to the trade. Im Austin in Barnstaple North Devon 

John

Gleam Clean

Tamar Valley (Cornwall)
My normal pole has Univalve, but have a big aluminium beast for veluxes and dormas which I use occasionally that doesn,t have one fitted. Univalve is essential to my normal working routine.

John

Gleam Clean

Tamar Valley (Cornwall)
If you think that’s good just wait until you get a van mount system and put the hand tools into retirement ????

Back