Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp attachment for tight spaces behind gutters

Stevo66

morning all was just wondering on what type of attachments I need for gutter & fascia cleaning. Using a wfp setup but i find sometimes that I am unable to get right in behind the tight areas. Looking at an attachment that fits on back of pole that goes up into tight areas to wipe clean. Appreciate any advice on this to save using the ladders for bits i can't get into.

morning all was just wondering on what type of attachments I need for gutter & fascia cleaning. Using a wfp setup but i find sometimes that I am unable to get right in behind the tight areas. Looking at an attachment that fits on back of pole that goes up into tight areas to wipe clean. Appreciate any advice on this to save using the ladders for bits i can't get into.
A very good morning to you. I use a combination of an Unger pad holder with a cloth on it or an Unger Cobweb brush head with a microfibre cloth draped over it. Great for confined spaces 

We just use a pole with an angle adapter and a supream brush theses have longer bristles than most brushes and the will go up behind  the gutters , never had a problem yet cleaning with one 

We just use a pole with an angle adapter and a supream brush theses have longer bristles than most brushes and the will go up behind  the gutters , never had a problem yet cleaning with one 
Great question op, Was just thinking about this today !

I taped a common old dish brush to the back of the pole with gaffer tape looked terrible but did the trick.

What make is the supreme brush head mate ?

I use the Gardiner sill brush and when needed a cloth wrapped around it, held in place with bull dog clips to wipe stuff when needed..

Yes that will work but Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps sells better ones that fit in the end if a Gardiner pole 

View attachment 21141

View attachment 21142
@Pjj the one I’ve posted fits into Gardiner pole and from Rutland pumps can’t see yours on their site, do you think this is their new edition. Could you send a link please? 
I have a pole with a diy fitting on, but was running down my pole so much the other day on a facia. I’ve decided I need a new one

@Pjj the one I’ve posted fits into Gardiner pole and from Rutland pumps can’t see yours on their site, do you think this is their new edition. Could you send a link please? 
I have a pole with a diy fitting on, but was running down my pole so much the other day on a facia. I’ve decided I need a new one
I think Ben might have altered the design mine is a couple of years old now , sometimes he sells stuff that’s not on his web site always lays to give him a ring .

I think Ben might have altered the design mine is a couple of years old now , sometimes he sells stuff that’s not on his web site always lays to give him a ring .
Ok I’ll do that. Is yours the euro thread or does it just push in to the pole

sorry from close up pic it pushes in  cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Guys a few weeks ago I bought the Rutland pumps spray nozzle, they no longer do the one you have @Pjj. It’s now plastic, so yesterday I needed to fit it to my pole. I ordered the push fit for Gardiner pole. It is too wide to fit into the top section of the pole where the gooseneck fits. So do you remove the top section for it to fit? Wished I’d never bought the thing it’s hassle?

Well Guys a few weeks ago I bought the Rutland pumps spray nozzle, they no longer do the one you have @Pjj. It’s now plastic, so yesterday I needed to fit it to my pole. I ordered the push fit for Gardiner pole. It is too wide to fit into the top section of the pole where the gooseneck fits. So do you remove the top section for it to fit? Wished I’d never bought the thing it’s hassle?
It should fit in the end of the top section of the pole , if not I would give Ben a ring I have always found him very helpful Ime sure he will sort out what ever the issue is .

Back