Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Excelerator Squeegee 2.0 with Fli-q

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Teddington Window Cleaners

Just got my Moerman Excelerator Squeegee 2.0 with the Fl-q pad  in the post today form WCW. 

I had been watching YouTubers like SteveO, Luke the window cleaner and the trad-man using this tool on a pole and it looked amazing!

Took it out with me today and It is amazing! 

Straight out of the box 0 detailing, no mods! From what I understand they have made some changes to the clips on the end so people were having some problems with this. 

In terms of performance on a pole and using the swivel feature,  it really is as easy as it looks. This things make toast out of shop fronts. 

Best thing is on a loft extensions you would not be able to reach with a cat walk ladder. you can get the ladder to the roof edge and then use a pole and the squeegee from there! 

The fli-q pad really just saves time in terms of cleaning application and scrubbing. 

Its expensive but i can see this is going to make me a-lot of money! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Moerman Excelerator Squeegee 2.0 with the Fl-q pad  in the post today. 

I had been watching SteveO, Luke the window cleaner and the trad-man using this tool and it looked amazing!

Straight out of the box 0 detailing, no mods! From what I understand they have made some changes to the clips on the end so people were having some problems with this. 

In terms of performance on a pole and using the swivel feature,  it really is as easy as it looks. This things make toast out of shop fronts. 

Best thing is on a loft extensions you would not be able to reach with a cat walk ladder. you can get the ladder to the roof edge and then use a pole and the squeegee from there! 

The fli-q pad really just saves time in terms of cleaning application and scrubbing. 

Would this be any good for high internal cleans? Always backed away from these jobs as current systems aren't any good.

I really don't get why a window cleaner would spend money on the likes of the Stingray.

Ive done loads of high reach internal work with basic trad gear. The Moerman fliq pads are excellent for this. There not going to be dripping as with a standard applicator, allot easier to keep control of drips.

I really don't get why a window cleaner would spend money on the likes of the Stingray.

Ive done loads of high reach internal work with basic trad gear. The Moerman fliq pads are excellent for this. There not going to be dripping as with a standard applicator, allot easier to keep control of drips.
I was considering getting a stingray as I have a job in Basildon that is all inside with loads of partitions floor to ceiling but not heard good things about stingray so never bothered getting one unless someone says they are the dogs bo11ocks ???

Making do tradding the glass with my ninja squeegee,

Only problem I have found with swivel on Moerman handles is the amount of wear brought the new handle with quick release plastic handle seems to wear even quicker . So this week have brought a Wagtail handle and fitted it with merman channel and fliq . in my opinion so far seems a better combination and less bits to go wrong and looks like when it wears it could be repaired . But early days yet .

Oh dear, I quite fancy getting one of these but it's kind of hard to justify to SWMBO for five pieces of glass a month. ?

Just got my Moerman Excelerator Squeegee 2.0 with the Fl-q pad  in the post today form WCW. 

I had been watching YouTubers like SteveO, Luke the window cleaner and the trad-man using this tool on a pole and it looked amazing!

Still got the earlier 10inch with fliq, does fine for what pole work I do.

Back