Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

URGENT Backpack not working.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Azz1

Hello everyone. My back pack is deciding not to work today. It's fully charged from last night. Is there supposed to be a fuse15926556847011418322278279933944.jpg here or something where there's a hole ? Thanks

Hello everyone. My back pack is deciding not to work today. It's fully charged from last night. Is there supposed to be a fuseView attachment 21044 here or something where there's a hole ? Thanks
when my gardiners one went wrong last year I unscrewed the bottom casing and could see the battery/pump etc inside and could see one of the wires had come away and needed re-soldering. If thats the case with yours, the soldering kits are fairly cheap. If not, then not too sure.

Hello everyone. My back pack is deciding not to work today. It's fully charged from last night. Is there supposed to be a fuseView attachment 21044 here or something where there's a hole ? Thanks
The supplier says it has an external fuse holder. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that backpack. Have you looked around for anything lying around

Here is what a panel mounted fuse holder should look like.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Pcs-6-x-30mm-Thread-Connecting-Panel-Mounted-Fuse-Holder/362590972863?hash=item546c1b2bbf:g:4ZMAAOSwYpVevQ5v

ux_a13062700ux0148_ux_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fault finding and knowing your kit is key to making money and not losing work. 

Top tip. If you buy something new then familiarize yourself with it and it's ancillaries.

I would of googled the exact brand of backpack and looked at the published photo showing it's control panel and looked closely at the photo.. its like spot the difference.

In my opinion and 20 plus years of electronics it appears that the cheap Chineseium fuse holder screw cap has been over tightened and popped the cheap plastic weak spot out being the hole you see.

Looking closely i can see the mild steel spring which makes up the anode circuit.

Back