Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Micro bore hose & Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pane

Is 100 meters of Microbore hose enough for general Domestic & Commercial window cleaning , Please folks ?.Just to put you all in the Bigger Picture :

Im currently Upgrading my system to a 400 Litre Upright Baffled Transparent Tank...For Safety Precations, going into Autumn & Winter RED hose for Visibility.

Thanks for your advice & feedback.

WillShine / Pane.

Is 100 meters of Microbore hose enough for general Domestic & Commercial window cleaning , Please folks ?.Just to put you all in the Bigger Picture :

Im currently Upgrading my system to a 400 Litre Upright Baffled Transparent Tank...For Safety Precations, going into Autumn & Winter RED hose for Visibility.

WillShine / Pane.
We carry 2 50m extensions, have a monthly job where we need about 140m. We also travel to do jobs that we haven't seen so carry them as a just incase.

100 meter will be enough for  most commercial we do have a couple of jobs ware we join two reels of 100 meters together but it’s rare to have to .
Thanks PJJ. Useful advice to bare in mind. Hope your safe & well buddy.

WillShine / Pane.
I only use 100m as standard for commercial use. If i need any longer i get out my pump trolley and have total flexibility with no van to worry about 

Back