Backpack spray lance

Kleen-Rite Cleaning Servic

Hi all, I need to apply hypo to a driveway and path. I have a Gardiner Backpack but what spray lance or similar would you recommend?

Thanks, Nathan

1 hour ago, Kleen-Rite Cleaning Servic said:

Hi all, I need to apply hypo to a driveway and path. I have a Gardiner Backpack but what spray lance or similar would you recommend?

Thanks, Nathan

Most of us use something like this 

C19C3B93-16A9-4953-8A14-772CCD16815A.jpeg

5562405A-8757-44A0-A564-61D7FDD57B1E.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Most of us use something like this 

C19C3B93-16A9-4953-8A14-772CCD16815A.jpeg

5562405A-8757-44A0-A564-61D7FDD57B1E.jpeg

I have a nozzle but it doesnt seem to have a good spray pattern or flow rate, it would take me forever to do a driveway with it. Whats the one youve pictured called please?

15 minutes ago, Kleen-Rite Cleaning Servic said:

I have a nozzle but it doesnt seem to have a good spray pattern or flow rate, it would take me forever to do a driveway with it. Whats the one youve pictured called please?

It’s a softwashing nozzle from Ben Marriot Rutland pumps he does  them in several different flow rates and if it’s for a Gardiner pole will fit in the end , give him a ring 

6 minutes ago, Pjj said:

It’s a softwashing nozzle from Ben Marriot Rutland pumps he does  them in several different flow rates and if it’s for a Gardiner pole will fit in the end , give him a ring 

Thank you I will do.