Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Heavy Duty Tool Belt

Teddington Window Cleaners

When I bought my starter kit from Bayersan on ebay  (which is very good value for money) the tool belt that came with the pockets was fairly cheap and I replaced it with an old leather belt. While this is functional its not the best and is a bit cumbersome to put on. 

So I invested in this: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIPER-SECURITY-TACTICAL-BELT-with-SAFE-BUCKLE-AIRSOFT-FORCES-POLICE-GUARD-BLACK/303363862331?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Only £9.99

Tried it out today and its very comfortable and its extremely well made. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

When I bought my starter kit from Bayersan on ebay  (which is very good value for money) the tool belt that came with the pockets was fairly cheap and I replaced it with an old leather belt. While this is functional its not the best and is a bit cumbersome to put on. 

So I invested in this: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIPER-SECURITY-TACTICAL-BELT-with-SAFE-BUCKLE-AIRSOFT-FORCES-POLICE-GUARD-BLACK/303363862331?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Only £9.99

I used to put up with the unger ergotech belt for years and then someone recommended a police belt from ebay - might have been @Clisty1989 - anyway £5.99 and still going strong!  Far superior and far cheaper too than the overpriced ergoctech stuff 😄 

6 hours ago, Teddington Window Cleaners said:

So I invested in this: 

Only £9.99

I use military  Condor Molle systems webbing belt with yolk. No more back ache or weight on my f##ked pelvis 

All custom made attachments for civi window cleaning kit 

• Like 1

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.