Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

MaxBlast with 30 litre Tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mark75

Hi I just wondered if anyone can give me some advice . I need to get a Backpack and I know the Gardiner is out of stock . Has anyone got the MaxBlast and if so what do they think of it . Cheers 

Hi I just wondered if anyone can give me some advice . I need to get a Backpack and I know the Gardiner is out of stock . Has anyone got the MaxBlast and if so what do they think of it . Cheers 
Amazon's finest... mass produced low grade components and they crack due to the plastic being hard. Some of these inexpensive backpacks are made and stored in Chinese warehouses for a lengthy time and the cheap lead acid batteries leak and deplete over time. Building your own trolley system is very easy. More versatile and you'll never wear a backpack and need a trolley to put it on after time 

I have a Gardiner backpack which is great but the one I have from window cleaning warehouse (big boy 2 I think it’s called) has been very good. Had it about 2 years or longer. I don’t use it all the time but it’s been great if you need something quicker than waiting for Gardiner.

On a side note it would be interesting to see how the sales of Gardiner backpacks have increased over the past couple of years.

It seems to me that virtually every new starter goes the backpack route as it's a cheap way of getting into wfp.

Amazon's finest... mass produced low grade components and they crack due to the plastic being hard. Some of these inexpensive backpacks are made and stored in Chinese warehouses for a lengthy time and the cheap lead acid batteries leak and deplete over time. Building your own trolley system is very easy. More versatile and you'll never wear a backpack and need a trolley to put it on after time 
Thanks I leave alone then . Appreciate the advice I was close to clicking add to cart not now .

I have a Gardiner backpack which is great but the one I have from window cleaning warehouse (big boy 2 I think it’s called) has been very good. Had it about 2 years or longer. I don’t use it all the time but it’s been great if you need something quicker than waiting for Gardiner.
I just looked at the Bigboy 2 , it looks good value I think I be going with this one . Thanks for the advice its good these Forums are around . Or my Van would be full of things that I have bought and are no good . 

On a side note it would be interesting to see how the sales of Gardiner backpacks have increased over the past couple of years.

It seems to me that virtually every new starter goes the backpack route as it's a cheap way of getting into wfp.
Hi Spruce yeah I agree a lot of New starters are going this way , but it must be a nightmare keep filling it up at every house or even before u finish . I have a 400 litre and some Jerry cans on board . It was just I have a couple of awkward houses and already I have caught my Hose on side wall . Its so narrow the passage I am ducking under over hanging bushes and branches going down tiny little Steps , like if you are a size 2 feet you be fine stepping on them anything above good luck  , But its all learning I think . 

A very good point. They certainly have the right IP and standpoint in the marketplace 

I just looked at the Bigboy 2 , it looks good value I think I be going with this one . Thanks for the advice its good these Forums are around . Or my Van would be full of things that I have bought and are no good . 
Mine is used a few times a week and has never had a problem. Don’t know what it would be like used all day every day but overall I think they’re very good. I put mine on a little folding sack truck I got in screwfix and a couple of bungee cords around it. Lol tell me about extra equipment - some of the stuff I’ve bought that’s not used really user now. I need a sort out and sell off what stuff I don’t use any more.

Back