Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What are these things?

Dale Transparent

Ok, so purchased this tank/cage, but I have no idea what the blue things are, guessing filters of some kind.  Could any of you shed some light please?  And, what do I do with them?

Just in case you are wondering, I usually double Di straight to my tank.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

IMG-20200622-WA0001.jpeg

Probably a 5 micron pre filter and a carbon block filter usual Before a reverse osmosis filter that has perhaps been removed.

they remove contaminants that could damage the more expensive revers osmosis filter removing particle and chlorine etc.

Probably a 5 micron pre filter and a carbon block filter usual Before a reverse osmosis filter that has perhaps been removed.

they remove contaminants that could damage the more expensive revers osmosis filter removing particle and chlorine etc.
Bang on 

Ok, so purchased this tank/cage, but I have no idea what the blue things are, guessing filters of some kind.  Could any of you shed some light please?  And, what do I do with them?

Just in case you are wondering, I usually double Di straight to my tank.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

View attachment 21094

Exactly what i use on one of my systems 10" filters and very inexpensive and needed to save the resin from being hammered 

Latest Posts

Back