Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing to waterfed poll

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Heathcote

Evening everyone. After a bit of advice if possible please, I have used ladders for too long and looking to change to a waterfed poll solution 

I dont own a van so I don't want something that has to be stationary within my van. Looking for a system that I can weel around outside the car, so something more portable? 

Kind regards lewis

Evening everyone. After a bit of advice if possible please, I have used ladders for too long and looking to change to a waterfed poll solution 

I dont own a van so I don't want something that has to be stationary within my van. Looking for a system that I can weel around outside the car, so something more portable? 

Kind regards lewis
you could start with a backpack and 25L barrels and just clean upper windows with the pole....a gardiner backpack,a foldaway trolley,bungee and 4 barrels should do you for now with 20m of pole hose and a clx 22 with a univalve fitted....

you will have to purify your water too though.....you need a tds meter to check your tap tds first before you do anything else...DI only would be more convenient if your tap tds is below 100

Kind regards lewis
Good evening. 

Best advice is to stay away from Amazon & ebay 

How much work do you propose to do? 

The amount of water is the next question with where are you going to get your pure water or do you intended on making your own? 

Its not cheap to transition...

I mean that in respect of buy once not twice. We collectively as a form can advise and give the best guidance 

You don't have a van but how big is your car? 4x water barrels at 25L each for example eats space and safety is paramount when transporting water

4x 25l barrels with approximately cover the cleans on 8 standard box houses in my case

You'll need a decent pole with brushead an angle adapter

Pole hose or additional length in a reel format 

A backpack system or built trolley such as the warrior wfp kit 

Water storage and production or access to a spotless outlet 

An H&M genuine TDS meter 

Safety warning signage 

The list can grow and grow 

Back