Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First time using hypo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wind o kleen

My first go at using hypo , wasn’t expecting these results , I’m very pleased, thought it would be a lot more hard work involved, 

question for the members who do this regularly, would it be worth having small 100-200 litre tank in van and add the hypo ?

985E5A23-1A68-4ECD-B327-61F2E6A4D6B3.jpeg

EA9BB053-752D-4CC3-BF5B-949F37B4A743.jpeg

My first go at using hypo , wasn’t expecting these results , I’m very pleased, thought it would be a lot more hard work involved, 

question for the members who do this regularly, would it be worth having small 100-200 litre tank in van and add the hypo ?

View attachment 21103

View attachment 21111
Looking good what strength did you use ? Did you scrub it ?? Or use pressure washer ?We just use a  trolly and have 3-4 20 ltr  drums pre mixed and when one runs out just put the pick up tube into the next one and carry on .

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good what strength did you use ? Did you scrub it ?? Or use pressure washer ?We just use a  trolly and have 3-4 20 ltr  drums pre mixed and when one runs out just put the pick up tube into the next one and carry on .
50/50 mix ,  Done few test patches with a weaker mix didn’t do much , heat we had yesterday didn’t help mind! Trying keep things damp ,I scrubbed one roof as the slope wasn’t that bad standing on , and pressure washed other side roof , don’t think I would wanna b using washer on roof likes ,

Think I’ll order warrior pump trolly, that what you use isn’t it ?

50/50 mix ,  Done few test patches with a weaker mix didn’t do much , heat we had yesterday didn’t help mind! Trying keep things damp ,I scrubbed one roof as the slope wasn’t that bad standing on , and pressure washed other side roof , don’t think I would wanna b using washer on roof likes ,

Think I’ll order warrior pump trolly, that what you use isn’t it ?
Yes I have the warrior warlord  it’s a bit higher flow I find it very good 

Back