Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small van choice

LEEDS LAD

Does anyone run a peugeot bipper, fiat fiorino or citroen nemo for work ? Lost my no claims bonus and these or the 1.3 combo / 1.3 Doblo seem to be cheaper to insure.

Surprisingly they all have a 600kg payload. 

I wondered if they pulled ok with a 350 / 400 litre tank in.

Any experiences ?? 

Bought a doblo now.....mods please delete thread thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone run a peugeot bipper, fiat fiorino or citroen nemo for work ? Lost my no claims bonus and these or the 1.3 combo / 1.3 Doblo seem to be cheaper to insure.

Surprisingly they all have a 600kg payload. 

I wondered if they pulled ok with a 350 / 400 litre tank in.

Any experiences ?? 

Bought a doblo now.....mods please delete thread thanks
I'm new to the game and run a fiat fiorino. Works well for me. 1.3 multijet pulls fine. 350 litre tank in the back with space for ladders, pole, backpack and traditional kit. And with passenger seat folded flat down opens up another 3 foot in length upfront. 

Fiat Doblo aka Vauxhall Combo it has the Fiat 1.3 engine in and will offer a lot more space than a nemo or similar, I think my 64 plate Combo has a 600-650kg payload you don't want to be maxing out a vans payload a old photo below but the space soon fills up and that's without my toolbox and other bits

The Combo is a good van decent runner good on fuel pulls very easily fully loaded, not flash in side very basic but it's a van and it does it's job well. 

20190815_171638.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They 1.3 combo comes in a LWB version with a 1ton payload.I had one a few years back good van for the money.

You could probably pick one  up dirt cheap.

I don't know how people manage with Bippa /nemo size vans.They are alright for trad work but to small for wfp in my opinion.

View attachment 21247

I also have a Fiorino, and I love it ?210 litre wydale tank but I think I would like to get a bigger tank.

Where is your tank from @Bwfc? And how big is it? Looks very tidy ?
Yeah brilliant little vans. Handles like a car. My tank is 250 which I find is fine & I sometimes do big days. The plastic tank company in Bournemouth made it for just under £600 including pole holder and plastic floor base in case of spillages plus all bolted in. 

Back