Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Generator for atom

Ive got a 5kva gennie and it splutters, ibe done about 30 gutter jobs since Oct last year and ive only used gennie once and that was only coz i didnt realise there was an outdoor plug.

Youll need a bigger gennie than 5kva 

Ive got a 5kva gennie and it splutters, ibe done about 30 gutter jobs since Oct last year and ive only used gennie once and that was only coz i didnt realise there was an outdoor plug.

Thanks, saved me buying way too underpowered one?

I think a 5 kva would be more than enough to run the atom , I had a omnivac 3 motor 3600 watt and ran that fine on a 5 kva , I would give spinner clean a ring and ask them .

I think a 5 kva would be more than enough to run the atom , I had a omnivac 3 motor 3600 watt and ran that fine on a 5 kva , I would give spinner clean a ring and ask them .
Could be the gennie just needs a bloody good service ???

Back