Pjj

New toy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pjj

Thought I would get myself a new stiffer pole the clx is a nice pole but forย ย plastic cleans is a bit whippey and we are stacked out with them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have always used the 18 before but thought the 22 might be a bit better over some conservatories saves using the six 25ย 

48D150E1-74CF-4967-B03E-D3791481AC29.jpeg

1AB30C69-AEBC-43BA-8519-7F420C3BAC2A.jpeg

Ana

Love my 22ft xtreme, makes such a difference to fatigue and speed.

enjoy ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Robbo

You'll be working quicker with that bad boy!

Pjj
7 minutes ago, Robbo said:

You'll be working quicker with that bad boy!

That busy I could do with one in each hand ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Marko067

With my daughter now using my X22 I decided to opt for an X25 instead of another 22.ย Itโ€™s great having the extra length, but the longer closed length takes some getting used to. Iโ€™m having to relearn all my moves on certain properties. Keep getting caught on all manner of things. However, the bonus is I donโ€™t have to extend 2 1/2 sections to do first floor stuff.ย 

Doddy111

Iโ€™ve got the extreme 25 and love it but itโ€™s a little too delicate fo my liking Iย think once it goes Iโ€™ll return to the SLX good solid poleย that lasts ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

RWCleaning

Yeh nice @Pjj

as you get more experience youโ€™ll find what best works for you! Invest the money you earn into new/better equipment. If you want to learn any tips on how to use an extreme properly or maintain it thereโ€™s some helpful threads on here ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ

Pjj
59 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Yeh nice @Pjj

as you get more experience youโ€™ll find what best works for you! Invest the money you earn into new/better equipment. If you want to learn any tips on how to use an extreme properly or maintain it thereโ€™s some helpful threads on here ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok thanks forย that itโ€™s great advice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RWCleaning
Just now, Pjj said:

Ok thanks forย that itโ€™s great advice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No worries Paul. Youโ€™ll be giving other newbies advice before you know it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part Timer
1 hour ago, RWCleaning said:

Yeh nice @Pjj

With his track record of snapping sections he might well need to read upย ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

Suhrly

Been loving my Xtreme, until it snaps and then I'll hate the bas***d ๐Ÿ˜†

Den

Extremes all day long for me ๐Ÿ‘

much prefer working with the shorterย 18 and 22 ย than the 25โ€™ ย I can be a little clumsy with it.

Pjj

I have a spare 18 extream top section Ime guessing itโ€™s the same top section as the 22 as the overall collapsed length is the same ???? So I should be ok forย a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Robt100

Looking forward to hearing how work goes with the new toy๐Ÿ˜‰
I think the 22 is what I shall be going for at some point this month, so will be good to hear your experience @Pjj

Pjj
11 minutes ago, Robt100 said:

Looking forward to hearing how work goes with the new toy๐Ÿ˜‰
I think the 22 is what I shall be going for at some point this month, so will be good to hear your experience @Pjj

I have had I think 3ย 18 extreams before, I thought the 22 would be useful over some conservatives and v lux windows on bungalowsย ย , it will join the extream 35 that I alsoย ย have and I have alsoย ย had the 47 years ago . They are nice poles although they are more delicate than the slx I will have to be careful pushing windows shut with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Marko067

I venture to suggest that most of us who do residential work probably only use the top two sections of our poles most of the time. What I've started to do when I see a window I know is not going to be easy to close, is to use the lower sections of the pole. So instead of opening sections 1&2 I'll open 2&3 or 3&4. The pole feels heavier like this but it's a lot more sturdy for closing windows. It only happens a few times during the day but if it saves me having to replace a section before it's due time, then Iย don't mind.