Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for Sale in Hampshire RG25 & RG28

Omega

15 jobs located in Overton and Whitchurch for sale. All WFP.

£317 total over a combination of 6 and 9 weeks although we can change this prior. Average value of @£202 per month.
Average time taken to clean for us has been 425mins exc travelling so around a 9am to 5pm day give or take. We don't rush when working so you may very well clean faster.

This is all the work we cover within these areas and all very good clients we have served for a number of years, approx 3-4 for most, which can be proved via payments and such.
All reliable. Just SMS the day before and you can clean regardless of them being home or not.

A couple pay cash but the rest BACS.

We do not need to move this work on but it is on the edge of where we cover and would therefore make sense to sell this and use the money to market for new client closer in.
Price of £792 which is 2.5x the clean price value as this will cover our marketing to replace them.

After 4 months it will pay for itself.

Payment must be upfront. No pay as you clean type agreement. Please Private message me.

I have an obligation to these clients and so I will only consider a sale to someone who I am confident will be a good fit for them in terms on business set up.
While the clients are not troublesome they expect a good standard of clean and professional service.
Also, we don't want to sell work to someone when it's not likely to good for them in the long run also.

Thanks

Back