Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky vac atom float valve

Jimmy O

Good morning all. Just cleared some gutters on a very wet Saturday morning here in the west of Ireland ? and the float valve kept coming up, stopping the suction, the motor sounded fine.  
looking on Spina cleans website they supply a filter and float valve combo for £60. Has anyone had to replace this before, should this sort the problem ?

I’ll get on to Spinaclean Monday morning, just wondering if any Atom users have had the same issue. The vac is 2.5 years old and been faultless. 

Thanks James. 

Good morning all. Just cleared some gutters on a very wet Saturday morning here in the west of Ireland ? and the float valve kept coming up, stopping the suction, the motor sounded fine.  
looking on Spina cleans website they supply a filter and float valve combo for £60. Has anyone had to replace this before, should this sort the problem ?

I’ll get on to Spinaclean Monday morning, just wondering if any Atom users have had the same issue. The vac is 2.5 years old and been faultless. 

Thanks James. 
Just take it off the bottom of the motor it’s held on by I think three screws m Ime guessing there is a bit of grit there causing it to jam up give it a good wash out but don’t  get water in the actual motor 

Just take it off the bottom of the motor it’s held on by I think three screws m Ime guessing there is a bit of grit there causing it to jam up give it a good wash out but don’t  get water in the actual motor 
Thanks I’ll try that now 

Back