New to brush types

Bit of advice on brushes please. This is just a side line to my other work at the moment but hoping to build on it. Recently purchased a CLX and would like a few new brushes, I know brushes its down to personal choice but I was thinking maybe a dedicated first clean sill/frame/fascia brush and a maintenance brush. To keep things simple was looking at gardiner. Thanks 

Edited by Jay18

As you have a CLX it is probably best to have a light brush, pole won't bend as much. Personally only use one brush for all cleans, except old loaded windows, and that is a 35cm 4 jet Tapertec brush.

2 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

As you have a CLX it is probably best to have a light brush, pole won't bend as much. Personally only use one brush for all cleans, except old loaded windows, and that is a 35cm 4 jet Tapertec brush.

Thanks. SLX will be next purchase. Been used to a fibreglass pole for about a year so CLX will do for now. What jets are you using with that brush?

1.4mm jets, personally as long as the pole is 27' or less I wouldn't pay the extra money for an SLX. We use the CLX27 as our daily brush. Bought an SLX25 and barely use it. It sits in the old van as a spare.  

1 minute ago, Part Timer said:

1.4mm jets, personally as long as the pole is 27' or less I wouldn't pay the extra money for an SLX. We use the CLX27 as our daily brush. Bought an SLX25 and barely use it. It sits in the old van as a spare.  

2 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Thanks. It’s a CLX22, managed height wise so far but will see how I get on.