Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warrior waterfed trolley setup

marlyg

Hi folks

first post ...be gentle  ;o)

so i have a Warrior waterfed trolley setup,  its the 12.5lpm version.   coupled with the following

Economy Soft Wash Wand  softwashuk 

and for the pole a "Chemical Application Nozzle" with a choice of 2x cone and 2x fan jets from window cleaning warehouse.

my issue is  as soon as introduce wfp hose  the output is underwhelming to say the least.    i have now checked  the flow direct from the window warrior trolley and confirmed its outputting 12.5ltpm no problem there, I tried connecting the lance to the warrior with standard hose the fan is not too bad and the pencil has a around 3 meters throw, but with microbore attached its pretty poor as are both pencil and fan jets on the pole, which obviously needs to be pole hose no choice.

as a third option i also tried it on an old unger brush with fan jets and again not great.

I have read many positive reviews of the warrior and recommendations on here and as i said its def pushing out 12.5lpm direct out the system... so what am i missing?

any thoughts appreciated

Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks

first post ...be gentle  ;o)

so i have a window warrior,  its the 12.5lpm version.   coupled with the following

Economy Soft Wash Wand  softwashuk 

and for the pole a "Chemical Application Nozzle" with a choice of 2x cone and 2x fan jets from window cleaning warehouse.

my issue is  as soon as introduce wfp hose  the output is underwhelming to say the least.    i have now checked  the flow direct from the window warrior trolley and confirmed its outputting 12.5ltpm no problem there, I tried connecting the lance to the warrior with standard hose the fan is not too bad and the pencil has a around 3 meters throw, but with microbore attached its pretty poor as are both pencil and fan jets on the pole, which obviously needs to be pole hose no choice.

as a third option i also tried it on an old unger brush with fan jets and again not great.

I have read many positive reviews of the warrior and recommendations on here and as i said its def pushing out 12.5lpm direct out the system... so what am i missing?

any thoughts appreciated

Glen
What psi is the pump.

If it's a low psi one which being such a big flow probably is the pressure switch is more than likely cutting it and cutting the pump out intermittently to keep the pressure within designed parameters.

I have one and it’s used for soft washing and chemicals, application not window cleaning ,but dont  have a problem with flow rate especially when doing roof jobs 

As it happens it was one of your posts brought the system to my attention,   im going to revise my original post,  in hindsight the spray from the window cleaning warehouse pole attachment on microbore with the fan jet is probally fine,  i think i was using the 90,  65 would probably be better.

I am coming to the conclusion the lance from softwashuk or rather the nozzle isnt that great with microbore hose so for now i guess ill have to use normal hose.    what lance do you use for low level application of chems?

As it happens it was one of your posts brought the system to my attention,   im going to revise my original post,  in hindsight the spray from the window cleaning warehouse pole attachment on microbore with the fan jet is probally fine,  i think i was using the 90,  65 would probably be better.

I am coming to the conclusion the lance from softwashuk or rather the nozzle isnt that great with microbore hose so for now i guess ill have to use normal hose.    what lance do you use for low level application of chems?
I use a wfp with a softwashing nozzle from Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps 

0943AF05-A4D8-4E1C-90F3-8F34C693C5AC.jpeg

2D0E447F-09DD-4125-949D-9CDA1FCD1A75.jpeg

90667280-5152-4A9B-B789-5B0796876F89.jpeg

thank you,      my kit comes with 

65° Flat Fan Nozzle  90° Flat Fan Nozzle  50° Full Cone Nozzle 70° Full Cone Nozzle

i think i only tried the 90 flat fan on the pole,  it was the lance i tried fan an pencil.   

worst case i sack it off and get one from rutland.

Back