Other Services Needed

scottish cleaning service

I'm quickly realising that my windy customers are in need of help with their garden. I do oddjobs on their property but now I'm moving into garden maintenance. One of my new customers wanted a hedge ripped out and a 6 foot fence erected. I was more than happy to oblige after she got cowboys to replace her roof. Best thing I ever did was window cleaning because I meet my customers every month now. The reason most folk don't get involved is because of the equipment one needs. I'm in the process of buying a chipper/shredder but waiting till mid July because Vat may be reduced by 2.5% 

6 hours ago, Jango said:

He already is by all he does. 🤣🤣

I’m not knocking you Scottish. Just a bit of humour. Having joked I will say if you do a good job I can see why your venturing into different work, getting good workmen is difficult. So I guess if you can combine it all, that’s your choice. Crack on😀

15 hours ago, Jango said:

I’m not knocking you Scottish. Just a bit of humour. Having joked I will say if you do a good job I can see why your venturing into different work, getting good workmen is difficult. So I guess if you can combine it all, that’s your choice. Crack on😀

This game is like an MP. Once you start everyone wants to offer you work. 🤑