Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac Compared

Looks like a nice vac , but it’s not just about power it’s knowing how to use the machine as well , I think if I was after a mains powers one I would certainly have a look at it .

Wow. That was fascinating (in a sad way lol)

Skyvac do seem to be the self proclaimed: “worlds most powerful gutter vacuum” will be very interesting how well that new predator sells. 

Im a sky cab commercial man atm, I am tempted with a new commercial with elite poles, but I’m now going to wait and see how the new predator gets on with sales & reviews. 

Be interesting how much they want for their Predator unit. You can buy the original version (Elsea TITANUS) from an Irish firm for about a grand. Looking at that vid they have there version of the latest Sky Vac poles, be good to see how much they come in at as well..

My Elsea Titanus is over two years old, still going strong.

Dont know the poles in that video are not on there website. They look a very similar to the new SkyVac ones..

I added a comment on the Facebook video where the Predator came from, they deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must of contacted Elsea and got them to change colour of the head unit to green and reduced cost as their version does not have the pressure gauge the original version has fitted.

Apw1210 said:
Until the predator was produced all machines in the GVS portfolio were built in spinacleans Shenzhen Chinese factory. The new predator is a generic base model built with licensed colour branding and minor housing tweeks. There are around 7 variants on the market when you do your brand homework 
We use several factories for our equipment. Spinaclean use IPC in Italy. Our GVS Compact and GVS Industrial are from the very same factory. None of the machines in our portfolio are made in Shenzhen, I'm not sure where that information came from but it is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know the poles in that video are not on there website. They look a very similar to the new SkyVac ones..

I added a comment on the Facebook video where the Predator came from, they deleted it.
Hi, not only was your comment deleted, the entire video we made had to be deleted due to Spinaclean's solicitor's correspondence in reference to us naming their machine in our open review tests when we featured the IPC manufactured GVS Industrial and our very own GVS Predator. We have no issue with you contacting Trading Standards over claims we have not made, as we are Trading Standards approved. All machines come from factories that are accessible to suppliers. We all make our own adaptions to the equipment and that is no hidden secret at all. You'll find Spinaclean work with IPC/Soteco and have done the same.  Other companies use Nilfisk. We do not use SkyVac poles, we have our very own carbon fibre poles produced to our standards in a completely separate factory, and likewise both our aluminium poles are produced in separate factories too. If you'd like any further information or clarification on any of our products, I am more than happy to answer them for you, any time. Kind regards, Julia.

Be interesting how much they want for their Predator unit. You can buy the original version (Elsea TITANUS) from an Irish firm for about a grand. Looking at that vid they have there version of the latest Sky Vac poles, be good to see how much they come in at as well..

My Elsea Titanus is over two years old, still going strong.
Hi THL4kel would you be able to answer is your else's Titan still going strong in 2022 I was thinking buying one but there coming in at £3000 now that is on Cleancare web with 30 foot corbon Viber poles. Do you like this michine yourself chum. It's just I would need to do 150 houses at £20 to get my money back would the moter last. And did you get a 2 year warranty on that machine many thanks chum if you could advice please.

Hi THL4kel would you be able to answer is your else's Titan still going strong in 2022 I was thinking buying one but there coming in at £3000 now that is on Cleancare web with 30 foot corbon Viber poles. Do you like this michine yourself chum. It's just I would need to do 150 houses at £20 to get my money back would the moter last. And did you get a 2 year warranty on that machine many thanks chum if you could advice please.
You need to tag him @THL4KEL

Latest Posts

Back