THL4KEL

Gutter Vac Compared

Pjj

Looks like a nice vac , but it’s not just about power it’s knowing how to use the machine as well , I think if I was after a mains powers one I would certainly have a look at it .

scottish cleaning service
1 hour ago, THL4KEL said:

I think that Gutter Vac Predator Vac is a rebranded Elsea Titanus, what I use. Identical machine..

https://www.facebook.com/170367963657394/posts/552427142118139/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=7KTZMrXqcYBEwKtC&d=w&vh=e

They are not going to do Spinaclean any favours due to pricing. Might buy their new vac in the future, will see how it pans out.

RWCleaning

Wow. That was fascinating (in a sad way lol)

Skyvac do seem to be the self proclaimed: “worlds most powerful gutter vacuum” will be very interesting how well that new predator sells. 

Im a sky cab commercial man atm, I am tempted with a new commercial with elite poles, but I’m now going to wait and see how the new predator gets on with sales & reviews. 

THL4KEL
7 hours ago, Mx19 said:

Where did you buy yours from @THL4KEL?

Ruck Engineering Darlington

THL4KEL

Be interesting how much they want for their Predator unit. You can buy the original version (Elsea TITANUS) from an Irish firm for about a grand. Looking at that vid they have there version of the latest Sky Vac poles, be good to see how much they come in at as well..

My Elsea Titanus is over two years old, still going strong.

RWCleaning

What are their poles like?? 

THL4KEL
Posted (edited)

Dont know the poles in that video are not on there website. They look a very similar to the new SkyVac ones..

I added a comment on the Facebook video where the Predator came from, they deleted it.

Edited by THL4KEL

Part Timer
8 hours ago, THL4KEL said:

Dont know the poles in that video are not on there website. They look a very similar to the new SkyVac ones..

I added a comment on the Facebook video where the Predator came from, they deleted it.

You must have got a bit to close to the truth for them.

THL4KEL

They must of contacted Elsea and got them to change colour of the head unit to green and reduced cost as their version does not have the pressure gauge the original version has fitted.

Pjj
18 hours ago, THL4KEL said:

What did you put ?..

THL4KEL
1 hour ago, Pjj said:

What did you put ?..

I just said thats not a new gutter vac its an Elsea Titanus vac and that I have had one for two years

Pjj
Just now, THL4KEL said:

I just said thats not a new gutter vac its an Elsea Titanus vac and that I have had one for two years

Lol classic I love it , no wonder they removed it 😂😂😂😬 go on and re post it 😂😂😂😂

scottish cleaning service

Tell them trading standards are looking into their claims! 😬

Apw1210

Until the predator was produced all machines in the GVS portfolio were built in spinacleans Shenzhen Chinese factory. The new predator is a generic base model built with licensed colour branding and minor housing tweeks. There are around 7 variants on the market when you do your brand homework