Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale in Connah's Quay CH5 (Deeside, North Wales)

Tim Cartwright

Hi everyone.

My name is Tim and I am a window cleaner in the Deeside area. For health reasons I need to cut back on my workload, and so I have taken the decision to sell off two days work of my round. The work is done on a 4-weekly schedule, with some of the jobs being done 8-weekly. The value of the round averages at £352 every 4 weeks, including the 8-weekers. The work is relatively close together but does span most areas of Connah's Quay as it has been built up over the past 10 years through recommendation and word of mouth. All work has been completed with a WFP.

The work includes 48 properties and the average price of the jobs is £7.33. On day two, the work comprises 11 OAP bungalows and apartments valued at £47 but this can usually be done in a jiffy. As stated, I have always been able to complete the work in two days, usually within 5 hours each day.

This is going to sound quite soppy, but I have built this round up over 10 years now and I will be sad to see it go, but needs must. I have developed some excellent relationships with the customers, and many of them are really lovely people who are a pleasure to work for.

I am looking to sell the work for 3 times its value - £1056.

A perfect little round for someone who is just starting out in the area or for an established window cleaner who is looking too expand her/his business.

Please message me if you are interested.

Many thanks.

Tim ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back