Shotputtman

Newbie looking in to van fitted or mobile setup

Shotputtman

Hi all

spent the last 15 yrs In a job Just holding on and Saving like mad, while not the best time I know i am currently working my notice just wanting to be outside ( yes good and bad weather) 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

visited Spinaclean and found the kit very good but since reading these forums i just dont know anymore...

I have a mid size van purchased, just lined out and was about to make a lg purchase of PW setup, gutter clearing vac and soft washing setup for upvc etc at around 6,5k

I was looking at a mobile unit Slipstream pro X with 240ltr bin buffer tank but ideally would like van setup inc 400ltr tank instead.

I wanted to offer decking and patio etc cleaning too but a lot of the gardens where i live are 100ft (30m) plus the driveways and house...

what do people do in this case as surely you cant run 50m of hp hose to get the work done can you?

I guess i need to give Ben a call tomorrow before i place my order to see what he recommends hearing he comes very highly recommended..

any advice will be appreciated, i am happy to buy whats needed within reason🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

thanks in advance

Sean

Edited by Shotputtman
Wrong name

Part Timer

I have a Sky Industrial with 40' Elite Poles, @Pjj has the Inteceptor, both excellent machines but very expensive. Personally would have a look at Gutter Vac Predator. As for PW and Softwashing pass but Ben @RutlandPumpsLtd gets spoken of very highly.

There is a lot of info on here regarding all of this, before you spend your hard earned thousands I'd have a good look around. Good luck whatever way you chose to go.

scottish cleaning service

You would be as well checking out utube videos. PW are mobile so all you do is wheel it about and put the bin beside it. I have 40m of HP hose on my reel but may add my other 30m because as you say I'm finding it a bit short. PW and pvc cleaning is only seasonal by the way.

Pjj

With a decent pressure washer you can easily have 100 meters of hose , for pressure washers and soft washing equipment speak to Ben at Rutland pumps , he’s very knowledgeable and doesn’t try the hard sell , as @Part Timer said sky vac are very good but expensive , if I were in the market for  a mains powered one I would definitely take a look at this new predator as it’s a lot cheaper than sky vac 

Shotputtman
1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

I have a Sky Industrial with 40' Elite Poles, @Pjj has the Inteceptor, both excellent machines but very expensive. Personally would have a look at Gutter Vac Predator. As for PW and Softwashing pass but Ben @RutlandPumpsLtd gets spoken of very highly.

There is a lot of info on here regarding all of this, before you spend your hard earned thousands I'd have a good look around. Good luck whatever way you chose to go.

Thank you 👍🏼👍🏼

49 minutes ago, Pjj said:

With a decent pressure washer you can easily have 100 meters of hose , for pressure washers and soft washing equipment speak to Ben at Rutland pumps , he’s very knowledgeable and doesn’t try the hard sell , as @Part Timer said sky vac are very good but expensive , if I were in the market for  a mains powered one I would definitely take a look at this new predator as it’s a lot cheaper than sky vac 

Ohh wow didnt realise that 50m should be ample i would of thought. Thank you

Shotputtman
59 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

You would be as well checking out utube videos. PW are mobile so all you do is wheel it about and put the bin beside it. I have 40m of HP hose on my reel but may add my other 30m because as you say I'm finding it a bit short. PW and pvc cleaning is only seasonal by the way.

Thank you, Seasonal sounds good to me with all the Hobbies i have 😉😉😉