How to fit foam protection balls???

ShropsWindowCleaner

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hi all. Silly question but how do you fit the foam protector balls on your connectors? Is it a case of punching a hole with a screwdriver and pushing over connector??

DD21CF30-FF5F-40CF-8706-A02B9FE326BE.jpeg

Screwdriver or drill.... When I used them the holes were already pre-drilled.

Expect them to get jammed on car tyres, steps, walls and everything else whilst your pulling the hose along. I now use Slick Connect.

image.png.59a016bc33d5a11f773f7d3258ffa807.png

On 01/07/2020 at 21:39, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Hi all. Silly question but how do you fit the foam protector balls on your connectors? Is it a case of punching a hole with a screwdriver and pushing over connector??

DD21CF30-FF5F-40CF-8706-A02B9FE326BE.jpeg

I use a cheap 100m sink plunger rubber cup. I don't drag my hoses anywhere. Lift and carry them. The rubber cup simply protects the rectus 21 female coupling from impact 

9 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

I use a cheap 100m sink plunger rubber cup. I don't drag my hoses anywhere. Lift and carry them. The rubber cup simply protects the rectus 21 female coupling from impact 

That's an interesting idea. Could you take a picture please? 

ShropsWindowCleaner
14 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Yes, send a photo please. I’ve tried the foam balls, and as per above posts, they are a pain!