Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ibc tank water tank 1000litre

Nick772

Hi I'm looking to buy a 1000 litre ibc tank do you have to buy new so it be used for pure water or a good second hand one will do

Cheers nick

Hi I'm looking to buy a 1000 litre ibc tank do you have to buy new so it be used for pure water or a good second hand one will do

Cheers nick
Second hand is fine but dont buy anything that’s had oil or fuel products or strong chemicals in it , try and get an ex concentrated orange juice or similar one 

Thanks for that if I got an ex orange juice would I clean it out and what with
Just needs flushing out with Tap water , usually they have already  been cleaned before they are put up for sale but I would still wash it through to be on the safe side 

See if you can find a local farmer that would be willing to sell you one or two.

I bought two from the local farmer and they only ever had dry cattle feed in, so pressure washed them out and I've never had a problem with them. He even delivered them for me on his tractor! 

Gave him £50 for both, hopefully you can do the same.

Back