Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ford transit 07 setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GarethC

hi all has anyone got a transit van setup that you could show me as I have just bought one and would like some ideas.

T260, T280, T300?

A T260 has a payload of 988kgs

A T280 has a payload of 1188kgs.

Payload includes fuel, driver and passenger's weight, towbar weight etc. A T260 doesn't leave a lot left over for a large tank, water and equipment. It also has to be positioned correctly in the back as you don't want to overload the front axle.

Last edited by a moderator:
T260, T280, T300?

A T260 has a payload of 988kgs

A T280 has a payload of 1188kgs.

Payload includes fuel, driver and passenger's weight, towbar weight etc. A T260 doesn't leave a lot left over for a large tank, water and equipment. It also has to be positioned correctly in the back as you don't want to overload the front axle.
T280 mate

T280 mate
I don't have a Transit so hopefully other who have can help you. A T280 will support a 650 liter tank. It will definitely work fitted length ways with the front close to the bulkhead. On that van I don't know if it will go width ways across the van at the bulkhead without overloading the front axle.

Back