Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ford transit 07 setup

GarethC

hi all has anyone got a transit van setup that you could show me as I have just bought one and would like some ideas.

T260, T280, T300?

A T260 has a payload of 988kgs

A T280 has a payload of 1188kgs.

Payload includes fuel, driver and passenger's weight, towbar weight etc. A T260 doesn't leave a lot left over for a large tank, water and equipment. It also has to be positioned correctly in the back as you don't want to overload the front axle.

Last edited by a moderator:
T260, T280, T300?

A T260 has a payload of 988kgs

A T280 has a payload of 1188kgs.

Payload includes fuel, driver and passenger's weight, towbar weight etc. A T260 doesn't leave a lot left over for a large tank, water and equipment. It also has to be positioned correctly in the back as you don't want to overload the front axle.
T280 mate

T280 mate
I don't have a Transit so hopefully other who have can help you. A T280 will support a 650 liter tank. It will definitely work fitted length ways with the front close to the bulkhead. On that van I don't know if it will go width ways across the van at the bulkhead without overloading the front axle.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock