Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Today’s job hotel inside and out

Pjj

Premium Member
Today we have been doing this hotel inside and out , I thought @Part Timer and Steve garwood would appreciate some of the pictures I spent half the afternoon in the bar , I hasten to add working not drinking though , it was absolutely minging so far we have used 2750 ltr outside and now we are doing the insides we will be hear late into the evening ????

8A59977F-59D0-48D7-8A15-89D1BD78446D.jpeg

1C0EFACD-805D-479B-AE7A-C2E85CE62752.jpeg

1F552007-5093-44B4-A2C2-25A2B81F0805.jpeg

47AFED7A-DAE7-4313-ABBF-F7E51D13D950.jpeg

6872D3EE-85E0-4552-B0A1-DE1846BC259C.jpeg

B4DD4144-CBA8-4AA5-BFD6-38A7DBEDEDF8.jpeg

A572D3B9-9E1D-4712-97E2-9DE0838FD756.jpeg

B07028BA-96B7-4E3A-B121-87C909F33C1E.jpeg

As soon as I hear the word ‘insides’, I’m legging it in the opposite direction ??‍?
Totally agree we don’t normally do the insides but the staff couldn’t reach the top part of the windows , so we were asked to do them don’t  think they have been cleaned in year properly , it’s going to be a late night ???

Have you tried the execelator with fliq for the 8’ windows they are quick on the glass and easier than ladders. 

Just clean the highest couple of feet then do the rest by normal squeegee that’s what I was using when cleaning high internal glass. 

Massive job wouldn’t fancy the internals myself but sometimes you can’t say no. 

Have you tried the execelator with fliq for the 8’ windows they are quick on the glass and easier than ladders. 

Just clean the highest couple of feet then do the rest by normal squeegee that’s what I was using when cleaning high internal glass. 

Massive job wouldn’t fancy the internals myself but sometimes you can’t say no. 
I did try one of those flip things years ago when I was trad , never did get on with it , we mopped and bladed the lot it looks really nice now the manager is asking if we will do the internal windiest on a more regular basis as he hadn’t realised how bad they were , I might see if I can get someone to do it with us next time , so if anyone fancies   a couple of days trad work when down  hear on holiday let me know ???

I did try one of those flip things years ago when I was trad , never did get on with it , we mopped and bladed the lot it looks really nice now the manager is asking if we will do the internal windiest on a more regular basis as he hadn’t realised how bad they were , I might see if I can get someone to do it with us next time , so if anyone fancies   a couple of days trad work when down  hear on holiday let me know ???
Haha ? not for me though, you need any van on the road ?

Back