Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DI Vessel Pressure

Clearview Lee

My set-up is RO & ICB Tank in garage, then transfer into Van mounted tank with DI Vessel to reel to pole.

I've just recently changed the resin in the di-vessel and the pressure coming from the vessel when my machine is switched off would make a fireman proud!!

What's happening?? I didn't fill to the top with resin either.

It's also very frustrating when a customer comes to talk with me and I switch the water off from the hose - because when I start going again it's lost it's pressure to clean sufficiently. So I head back to the van, crank it up to 80psi to get something out of it to be able to work, but then suddenly 5mins after working again suddenly goes back to normal running flow at 80psi, which I have to leave flowing, then back to van to turn down, then back to pole. Very frustrating when your hose is out 70-80 meters from the van!! Then when I pack up and ease the pressure from the di vessel I think the vessel must empty itself out with the aggressiveness of the pressure with machine turned off. Then of course needs to fill up again on the next job before I can get going again!! Time is money and all that...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I cannot believe i never thought of this before now ? Great idea chaps!!

I love this forum. So helpful. 
I’ve learnt so much and turned my business around since joining thanks to you people. 

big-up!

My set-up is RO & ICB Tank in garage, then transfer into Van mounted tank with DI Vessel to reel to pole.

I've just recently changed the resin in the di-vessel and the pressure coming from the vessel when my machine is switched off would make a fireman proud!!

What's happening?? I didn't fill to the top with resin either.

It's also very frustrating when a customer comes to talk with me and I switch the water off from the hose - because when I start going again it's lost it's pressure to clean sufficiently. So I head back to the van, crank it up to 80psi to get something out of it to be able to work, but then suddenly 5mins after working again suddenly goes back to normal running flow at 80psi, which I have to leave flowing, then back to van to turn down, then back to pole. Very frustrating when your hose is out 70-80 meters from the van!! Then when I pack up and ease the pressure from the di vessel I think the vessel must empty itself out with the aggressiveness of the pressure with machine turned off. Then of course needs to fill up again on the next job before I can get going again!! Time is money and all that...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We presume you mean flow not pressure.

More to the point where is your controller? In terms of before or after your DI vessel (which should really be at home)?

Back