Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I should say hello

Zenith

Before I begin interacting on the forum, a quick hello before I contribute in the hope I can give something back to a community that helped me out long long ago. To be truthful I got really fed up with the 'other forum'. That was 8 years ago & I could never bring myself to return as it felt it wasn't exactly a community - that was until recently, I witnessed something on here from PJJ that changed my mind about forums. Experience wise I ventured into WFP just after Craig Mawlum & his sale of OTT (for those of you that don't recognise him he is the MD of Ionics- OTT was his London Window cleaning company), so my expertise is solidly in the commercial sector & has been for nearly 20 years. I do see the occasional misconception regarding commercial contracting, which does make me smile from time to time. Hopefully I can bring some balance to any disussions & help those with the same questions I had pre-WFP. 

Welcome , I have no idear what I said but I think the vast majority on hear do genuinely try and help ones out , it doesnt matter how long you have been cleaning windows or by what method you can still learn from others , I do go on the other forum but rarely post due to the nature of most on there , 

i know craig mawlem very well most of my dealings years ago was with Ruben , Patric, I only buy a few bits and bobs from them theses days 

Last edited by a moderator:
All new members are very welcome as we are friendly bunch, there is few weirdos me included but we have a laugh a bit of banter as well as helping each other out as and when we can on here and in person for some of us. 

Made me think of @steve garwood first night at his local in months he will definitely be needing some assistance getting home  

All new members are very welcome as we are friendly bunch, there is few weirdos me included but we have a laugh a bit of banter as well as helping each other out as and when we can on here and in person for some of us. 

Made me think of @steve garwood first night at his local in months he will definitely be needing some assistance getting home  
Surprised @Part Timeris comprehensible.

Back