Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Design Business Card

Somoud

Hello,

I would like to take your advice on the best color/s I should use for the text on the attached card.

Any suggestion is very appreciated,

Thank you.

qbFJtar.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you're using a quite common background for a business card, as I found the attached image online in a couple of seconds.

Based on that, white should work best. Don't get too hang up on the design of the business card - just get it done and move on, you can always change it later.

11.jpg

Looks like you're using a quite common background for a business card, as I found the attached image online in a couple of seconds.

Based on that, white should work best. Don't get too hang up on the design of the business card - just get it done and move on, you can always change it later.
Yes, I spent about many hours on designing this card ? 
Anyway, I found white colour will be the king of the fonts on this card!

Thank you Maddeads for your help.

Try personalise the image, something that relates to your trade name, you'll find generic images pop up again and again, Fonts can have a same impact too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, a quick tip for anyone who wants to get a business card designed, register a new account on Fiverr.com and find a professional graphic designer to make a decent business card for you. Just tell them what you want on it, maybe some ideas about the design/colours, etc. It should cost you no more than £10-20 to have it done.

Then once you have a nice and clean design, use a printing service like VistaPrint or any other company to have the cards printed. Job done.

Back