Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Thought for the day - Pricing

So my first post is a simple one. I have read through the aged posts across the forum & I see this question repeated again & again. It's the bedrock of starting in business, so hardly surprising. Actually you, the reader, already have the answer. So let me pass onto you some wisdom I took from a self-made millionaire 20 years ago - it proved prophetic & I never forgot it to this day.

And I quote 'If all you ever compete on is price; that is all you will ever be measured by'.

I know exactly the message John was trying to tell me, a 'green' newbie of 24 years of age. Turns out he was right.....may it serve you as well as it has served me.

• Like 3

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

Accept