Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good start to the week..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cleaniac

Customer text:

Hi Marc. Xxxxx from xxxxx here. We are hoping ?to be away on holiday on your next scheduled visit. Can we move to w/c 3 August, ideally the Friday, but any day to suit that week?

Me:

I'm sure that won't be a problem xxxxxx. I'll check the fairy and let you know.

Me again:

*Dairy.. the fairy has been sacked...?

Customer:

???

Me:

Her wings became a major issue..

Nice legs though..will miss those..

Customer:

???

Got a nice PW and Softwash job tomorrow through Checkatrade and thinking about staying on another year as I have around 19 views every week now. Will take some before and after photos to post tomorrow. The patio has quite a bit of black lichen and I know I will need several treatments to shift it.

Got a nice PW and Softwash job tomorrow through Checkatrade and thinking about staying on another year as I have around 19 views every week now. Will take some before and after photos to post tomorrow. The patio has quite a bit of black lichen and I know I will need several treatments to shift it.
Thanks for that , everything ok? That’s not like you telling us what you are doing 

Back