Best pole at the Moment and brush

Hi Guys i need to upgrade my Pole , I need a 35 footer I got a couple of big Houses next week 3 storey houses and a big Conservatory . What is the best .i have a Pheonix and a Gardiner , the Pheonix Well what can I say its useless . It spins bends like anything its horrible to use . I need a rigid pole i spoke to someone recently and he said dont look at anything apart from a ova8 . Does any one have any views on them please the guy I spoke to is a pro not like me so I took it on board . But just wondering who uses one and what they think.  Also I need a decent brush for conservatorys any thoughts on that as well . Thanks for your help 

35 foot Extreme from Gardiner. You asked for the best and that's the best pole in my opinion. Nice and light https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/x3-xtreme-35.html

And, for conservatories, the brush I would recommend is the Universal Sill. Stiff bristles on either side for stubborn bird's poo, etc https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/universal-sill-26cm-brush-medium-soft.html

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, wezza13 said:

35 foot Extreme from Gardiner. You asked for the best and that's the best pole in my opinion. Nice and light https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/x3-xtreme-35.html

And, for conservatories, the brush I would recommend is the Universal Sill. Stiff bristles on either side for stubborn bird's poo, etc https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/universal-sill-26cm-brush-medium-soft.html

Thanks Wezza appreciate it . Thanks for sending the links 

Problem is it's all about preferences. I'm not sure I'd like the feel of a pole that doesn't spin (when the clamps are slacked off that is).

I'd like to try an Ova 8 to see what it feels like but there's no way I'm spending that sort of money on an pole just to see what it feels like. I also like my twist valve and I cant  see that working well in a oval pole

16 minutes ago, Marko067 said:

I also like my twist valve

Any ideas how to fit a scraper with the twist? Lots and lots of seagulls here!!!!

59 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

Any ideas how to fit a scraper with the twist? Lots and lots of seagulls here!!!!

Don't think they are compatible.

1 hour ago, ched999uk said:

You can have a scraper if you have a Gardiner pole, it slides in between the gooseneck and pole, make sure the small lump goes into the clamp groove to stop it spinning

10 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

You can have a scraper if you have a Gardiner pole, it slides in between the gooseneck and pole, make sure the small lump goes into the clamp groove to stop it spinning

Gooseneck valve not compatible with the superscraper see the last line in description.

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/quick-loqr-gooseneck-valve-twist-action.html

• Agree 2

Cheers. I had read that the gardiner swivel valve wasn't compatible with their scraper I just wondered if anyone had found a way round the issue. I know what an inventive bunch you are 😀

1 hour ago, windowsurfer said:

Supermaxx pole good pole

I bought a supermax 35 a couple of weeks ago, great pole for the money. 

• Like 1

Had to use a scraper to remove some muck today, but it has to be attached to a quick-loq adapter after you remove the brush. Hardly ever need to use it though as generally most bird lime I encounter comes off reasonably quickly with a  decent brush.

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

You would struggle to convince me that there is something better than a Gardiner pole.

I got told with the ova8 you don't need to grip as hard due to the shape of the pole . I looked at a few channels on you tube after I got told about the pole . The Guys seem to love it on there . On thing is the attachments u can get also .

5 hours ago, windowsurfer said:

Supermaxx pole good pole

I did have a look earlier  . Looks good value for money.  I will let you know what i go for 

15 hours ago, Mark75 said:

Hi Guys i need to upgrade my Pole , I need a 35 footer I got a couple of big Houses next week 3 storey houses and a big Conservatory . What is the best .i have a Pheonix and a Gardiner , the Pheonix Well what can I say its useless . It spins bends like anything its horrible to use . I need a rigid pole i spoke to someone recently and he said dont look at anything apart from a ova8 . Does any one have any views on them please the guy I spoke to is a pro not like me so I took it on board . But just wondering who uses one and what they think.  Also I need a decent brush for conservatorys any thoughts on that as well . Thanks for your help 

Boss HB22 for me from Bladeright great pole very well constructed and no issues with it at all