The new V16 upgrade Spring Europe Ltd WFP controller

a very good evening all. 

Here is the new V16 Controller from the team at Spring Europe Ltd 🇬🇧

An incredible and well enginneed pump controller with some very high end specification and features.

Wow. An on off button. Surely this is the most basic thing you could ever have on an electronic item. Can’t believe it was overlooked from day one and has taken this long.  As for turning the previous version on with TWO fingers?? I have always and only used one finger so the new power button dosent do anything for me. 

doug atkinson

This is good as there is a few in the industry that are dyslexic and simplifies it for them. The current controller can be a bit overwhelming for them.

43 minutes ago, doug atkinson said:

This is good as there is a few in the industry that are dyslexic and simplifies it for them. The current controller can be a bit overwhelming for them.

I'm dyslexic? Is this a **** take ? 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, doug atkinson said:

There are two issues that seem to constantly cause confusion. A lot of window cleaners confuse pressure with flow.

So they say they have upped their pressure to 70 psi when it's the flow they are taking about. So when you talk about calibration they don't understand that.

The last model Varistream controller used current even when the controller was off. I believe the Spring controllers did as well. I understand that the on off switch completely switches the controller off. In my books with our experience with Varistreams, this is a good thing.

Are Varistreams still available? @doug atkinson

Edited by spruce
predictive text and dyslexia
8 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Wow. An on off button. Surely this is the most basic thing you could ever have on an electronic item. Can’t believe it was overlooked from day one and has taken this long.  As for turning the previous version on with TWO fingers?? I have always and only used one finger so the new power button dosent do anything for me. 

I think the most important feature is that its protected against reverse polarity.

doug atkinson
7 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

I'm dyslexic? Is this a **** take ? 

Sorry did I quote you on this don’t think so. I was referring to those who have the condition who I know and this will make it simpler for them to operate. 

27 minutes ago, spruce said:

There are two issues that seem to constantly cause confusion. A lot of window cleaners confuse pressure with flow.

So they say they have upped their pressure to 70 psi when it's the flow they are taking about. So when you talk about calibration they don't understand that.

The last model Varistream controller used current even when the controller was off. I believe the Spring controllers did as well. I understand that the on off switch completely switches the controller off. In my books with our experience with Varistreams, this is a good thing.

Are Varistreams still available? @doug atkinson

Varistreams were stopped a good year now. I’ve seen the old style still in action.

8 hours ago, doug atkinson said:

If it was that important why has it took this long to put it on?????? 

DESIGN TEAM  Hay lads. I’ve got à brilliant idea. Let’s use an on and off switch to turn it on and off!!!

FINANCE TEAM. No let’s use one of the existing buttons and save a few quid. 

8 minutes ago, doug atkinson said:

Sorry did I quote you on this don’t think so. I was referring to those who have the condition who I know and this will make it simpler for them to operate. 

Varistreams were stopped a good year now. I’ve seen the old style still in action.

I still have 2 of the first digital Varistreams on my van and my lad has an old mk2 analogue Varistream on his van, all working fine.

• Like 1