Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The new V16 upgrade Spring Europe Ltd WFP controller

Apw1210

a very good evening all. 

Here is the new V16 Controller from the team at Spring Europe Ltd ??

An incredible and well enginneed pump controller with some very high end specification and features.

Wow. An on off button. Surely this is the most basic thing you could ever have on an electronic item. Can’t believe it was overlooked from day one and has taken this long.  As for turning the previous version on with TWO fingers?? I have always and only used one finger so the new power button dosent do anything for me. 

This is good as there is a few in the industry that are dyslexic and simplifies it for them. The current controller can be a bit overwhelming for them.

This is good as there is a few in the industry that are dyslexic and simplifies it for them. The current controller can be a bit overwhelming for them.
There are two issues that seem to constantly cause confusion. A lot of window cleaners confuse pressure with flow.

So they say they have upped their pressure to 70 psi when it's the flow they are taking about. So when you talk about calibration they don't understand that.

The last model Varistream controller used current even when the controller was off. I believe the Spring controllers did as well. I understand that the on off switch completely switches the controller off. In my books with our experience with Varistreams, this is a good thing.

Are Varistreams still available? @doug atkinson

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. An on off button. Surely this is the most basic thing you could ever have on an electronic item. Can’t believe it was overlooked from day one and has taken this long.  As for turning the previous version on with TWO fingers?? I have always and only used one finger so the new power button dosent do anything for me. 
I think the most important feature is that its protected against reverse polarity.

I'm dyslexic? Is this a **** take ? 
Sorry did I quote you on this don’t think so. I was referring to those who have the condition who I know and this will make it simpler for them to operate. 

There are two issues that seem to constantly cause confusion. A lot of window cleaners confuse pressure with flow.

So they say they have upped their pressure to 70 psi when it's the flow they are taking about. So when you talk about calibration they don't understand that.

The last model Varistream controller used current even when the controller was off. I believe the Spring controllers did as well. I understand that the on off switch completely switches the controller off. In my books with our experience with Varistreams, this is a good thing.

Are Varistreams still available? @doug atkinson
Varistreams were stopped a good year now. I’ve seen the old style still in action.

If it was that important why has it took this long to put it on?????? 

DESIGN TEAM  Hay lads. I’ve got à brilliant idea. Let’s use an on and off switch to turn it on and off!!!

FINANCE TEAM. No let’s use one of the existing buttons and save a few quid. 

Sorry did I quote you on this don’t think so. I was referring to those who have the condition who I know and this will make it simpler for them to operate. 

Varistreams were stopped a good year now. I’ve seen the old style still in action.
I still have 2 of the first digital Varistreams on my van and my lad has an old mk2 analogue Varistream on his van, all working fine.

Back