Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Preferred D.I. vessel capacity

KBWCS

Morning folks,

Is there a preferred D.I. Vessel size? I have a 400 Litre tank and filling it twice every 3 days.(at the moment I’m using 7 litre vessel supplied with the system)

Cheers

Morning folks,

Is there a preferred D.I. Vessel size? I have a 400 Litre tank and filling it twice every 3 days.(at the moment I’m using 7 litre vessel supplied with the system)

Cheers
In my opinion it's all about efficiency cost and quality of production.

I would personally use 2x 11 litre vessels side by side and 2x pre filters such as a 10" carbon block filter and a 10" 2 micron sediment filter and not push them to hard with the flow.

When the TDS increases on the 2nd vessels recycle that resin into vessel one. Save money and you'll not hammer the resin to hard.

At the moment resin isn't cheap so the more life you get from it the better 

In my opinion it's all about efficiency cost and quality of production.

I would personally use 2x 11 litre vessels side by side and 2x pre filters such as a 10" carbon block filter and a 10" 2 micron sediment filter and not push them to hard with the flow.

When the TDS increases on the 2nd vessels recycle that resin into vessel one. Save money and you'll not hammer the resin to hard.

At the moment resin isn't cheap so the more life you get from it the better 
Great info thanks ? 

This would depend if you're just purifying through DI only or if you're using an R/O. if DI then as @Apw1210 recommends. If you're going through an R/O, that is working efficiently, then a 7 litre DI to polish it off should last you many months.

Latest Posts

Back