Skyvac rigid neck kit.

Davycrocket

Davycrocket

Evening lads

Does amybody know if this will fit carbonfibretubes poles ?

Spinacleen website says they only fit skyvac tubes!

Anybody done this ?

Tia

Davycrocket
14 hours ago, Pjj said:

If you used a silicon straight connector between the two then yes it will work 

Thanks mate

scottish cleaning service

I bought the kit and it came with a tapered pole which is no good for me. I ended up cutting my aluminium end on my carbon fibre pole and squeezing it in with clear CT1 and holding it in place with two big jubilee clips and it hasn't moved since. I would say its the best thing I did because it never blocks. Looking to get the new spinaclean poles soon.

• Like 1
Davycrocket
On 11/07/2020 at 16:19, scottish cleaning service said:

I bought the kit and it came with a tapered pole which is no good for me. I ended up cutting my aluminium end on my carbon fibre pole and squeezing it in with clear CT1 and holding it in place with two big jubilee clips and it hasn't moved since. I would say its the best thing I did because it never blocks. Looking to get the new spinaclean poles soon.

Ordering 1 today hope it's as good as you say mate.

2 hours ago, Davycrocket said:

Ordering 1 today hope it's as good as you say mate.

Yes they are very good never had it block and it’s nice and light , however a silicon bend is also useful we did a job on Friday and I couldn’t do it with the fixed carbon one angles were all wrong so I will make a silicon one up as well since I sold my old vac I haven’t used the flexible one but it’s worth having both .

• Like 1
Davycrocket
On 13/07/2020 at 13:25, Pjj said:

Yes they are very good never had it block and it’s nice and light , however a silicon bend is also useful we did a job on Friday and I couldn’t do it with the fixed carbon one angles were all wrong so I will make a silicon one up as well since I sold my old vac I haven’t used the flexible one but it’s worth having both .

It landed on Tuesday and stupidly I didn't order the tools with it, thought my old tools would fit so cut a long story short I ordered som 45mm Ali tube off ebay for £14.  Skyvac tools would have been circa £120 for 3. Kerching

2 hours ago, Davycrocket said:

It landed on Tuesday and stupidly I didn't order the tools with it, thought my old tools would fit so cut a long story short I ordered som 45mm Ali tube off ebay for £14.  Skyvac tools would have been circa £120 for 3. Kerching

I have made ends up out if solvent weld waist pipe cost about £2-3 each , light works well and easy to make , I have the sky vac ones as well but sometimes a different end is needed to do a specific job .