Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Pressure Washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luda

Hi guys, 

Looking for some advice on which Pressure Washer to go for.

I have read posts on the forum recommending Rutland pumps and the 21lpm 250bar machine however I am not seeing that on their website at the moment. Any other recommended pressure washer manufacturers out there? 

Pressure washing will be an add on service however looking for a washer which will not require upgrading any time soon. 

Budget of a round £1400 at the moment. 

Any help would be much appreciated!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Might not be on their website as we all call Ben at Rutland for advice. I would get a 250bar at 15lpm which will be around £1500 from Rutland. I have their 250bar at 21lpm which cost me £2200 from Rutland. 

Hi guys, 

Looking for some advice on which Pressure Washer to go for.

I have read posts on the forum recommending Rutland pumps and the 21lpm 250bar machine however I am not seeing that on their website at the moment. Any other recommended pressure washer manufacturers out there? 

Pressure washing will be an add on service however looking for a washer which will not require upgrading any time soon. 

Budget of a round £1400 at the moment. 

Any help would be much appreciated!! 
stay away from machine mart shite 

Ive got this pw its a beast plenty power more than enough ide get the 20meter hose tho ive used it today funny enough first time it started easy and cleaned very well indeed cant see the need for 21leter 

Last edited by a moderator:
The good thing about Rutland pumps is they pride there compney on after sales service and quality ben will go above and beyond to help you 

Hi just starting up pressure washing drive I am based in Kent what do you think I can charge per meter square including sanding and sealing.

Thanks 

Back